- This event has passed.
Masterclass: The Science, Psychology, & Social Context of Healthy Boundaries
March 15@12:00 pm-2:00 pm EDT$35.00
Why is setting boundaries so difficult? Why does it often create a residue of activation, and what can we to do navigate our (and others’) boundaries more smoothly, especially in a pandemic + the shadow of war?
In this Masterclass, we’ll explore:
- The science of interpersonal boundaries
- Our attentional systems and how they relate
- How our nervous and immune systems help regulate boundaries
- The energetic costs of setting and maintaining boundaries
- The art of communication re: limits
- The roles of interoception, body agency, & body ownership
- How empaths can generate and maintain better boundaries
- Boundaries in their wider social context
We’ll discuss practical tools for physical, emotional, and social well-being.