- This event has passed.
Body Agency: What it is, why it matters, and how we develop more of it
June 21@12:00 pm-2:00 pm EDT$35.00
Body agency is a vital inner sense and source of body intelligence. It refers to our ability to act and move in a way that matches our intentions. Body agency is the touchstone of emotional health, and is compromised in depression, PTSD, and schizophrenia. And on a social level, it’s essential to our right to make decisions about and be safe in our bodies,
In this Masterclass, we’ll explore:
- The five components of body agency
- The neuroscience of intention, agency, and action
- What happens to body agency in depression and PTSD
- Body agency in Parkinson’s, ALS, and movement disorders
- Revolutionary new therapies from artificial intelligence
We’ll discuss methods to become aware of and empower this special inner sense.